Skip to main content

Other Ways To Give

Leave a Gift in Your Will

Bequests, no matter the size, have the power to change lives for generations to come. Leaving a gift in your will is simple and you can change your mind at any time!

If you choose to make such a gift, please use our formal name, Napa Valley Child Advocacy Incorporated (Tax I.D 56-2498308) in your documents and send a note to Chris Roth at  ParentsCAN, 1909 Jefferson Street, Napa, CA 94559 or email her at

For more information about estate planning options, please contact Chris Roth at 707-253-7444 ext. 114 or

Our Partners

  • Peter A. and Vernice H. Gasser Foundation
  • Westin logo
  • Bank of Marin
  • US Bank
  • Caymus
  • napa printing
  • Harvest logo
  • Westamerica
  • Mike Thompson U.S. Congress
  • ANV logo
    ANV logo
  • La Toque
    La Toque
  • Queen
  • Strong & Hayden
    Strong & Hayden
  • Trinchero
  • Napa Pediatric Dentistry
    Napa Pediatric Dentistry
  • North Napa Rotary
  • Napa County
    Napa County
  • Kaiser