Thank you to our wonderful Funding Partners!
- California Department of Developmental Services
- Kaiser Permanente
- Napa County Health and Human Services Agency
- California Children's Services
- Mental Health Services Act
- Napa County Office of Education
- Napa County Probation/Juvenile Probation
- Napa Valley Community Foundation
- Napa Valley Vintners
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center
- U.S. Department of Education: Office of Special Education
- Corporate and Individual Donors
ParentsCAN’s COVID-19 Family Stability/Safety Net Project is funded by Napa County Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) funds. It is one of several MSA programs implemented by the County of Napa, which strive to improve health outcomes for individuals and families throughout the community.