Skip to main content

Resources for Covid-19

How to Get Help

We are collecting resources to share. Please check back often as we will be updating!

Emergency Food Program Updates from NVUSD

Monday, Mar 23

Based on the positive community response to the NVUSD Emergency Food Program, we are increasing capacity by preparing more meals and adding a distribution site.

This week, we will be distributing food at the following locations from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm:

  • Napa High School 2475 Jefferson Street, Napa - in the parking lot at the front of the school office.
  • Shearer Elementary School 1590 Elm St, Napa  - At the curb on Elm street in front of the school.
  • NEW LOCATION - Redwood Middle School 3600 Oxford St, Napa - In the bus/student dropoff area at the front of the school
  • American Canyon Middle School  300 Benton Way, American Canyon - In the drop off/pick up driveway in front of the school office.


  • Any NVUSD student 18 years or under is eligible to receive food.
  • Student(s) must be present at distribution.
  • No paperwork required.
  • California’s Shelter in Place order does not apply as food service is considered essential.
  • Please stay in your cars when picking up food at the sites.
  • Meals cannot be consumed on-site. 
  • Please do not congregate at the school site as we are committed to practicing social distancing.

GETTING HELP: Emergency Financial Assistance

Napa Valley Community Foundation's Emergency Financial Assistance program is available for workers who live in Napa County, whose household income is at or below 120% of Area Median Income, and who do not qualify for government-sponsored unemployment or paid family leave benefits. The program will launch no later than March 27, but people can sign up for an appointment now in English or Spanish. 

·    For residents of Calistoga, St. Helena and surrounding areas– please call (707) 965-5010 or email 

·    For residents of Napa, Yountville and American Canyon – please call (707) 363-8390 or email 

Importantly, the EFA program will be administered remotely, through telephone, Facetime, and onscreen conversations with applicants.

Information about Food Banks

The Yountville Chamber has put together a wonderful list of resources and links. 

Our Partners

  • Westin logo
  • Bank of Marin
  • US Bank
  • Caymus
  • napa printing
  • Harvest logo
  • Westamerica
  • Thompson
  • ANV logo
    ANV logo
  • La Toque
    La Toque
  • Queen
  • Strong & Hayden
    Strong & Hayden
  • Trinchero
  • Napa Pediatric Dentistry
    Napa Pediatric Dentistry